See ‘Mary Poppins’ at the Prince Edward Theatre and dine at The Delaunay
The Prince Edward Theatre is located just a short walk or cab ride from The Delaunay, and is home to the stage adaption of ‘Mary Poppins’.
Presented by Disney and Cameron Mackintosh, this triumphant production of P L Travers original novel tells the tale of the world’s best loved nanny: Mary Poppins. Featuring classic songs such as Jolly Holiday, Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and Step in Time from the Disney film, as well as new additions to the score, along with dazzling choreography and staging, this is one not to be missed.
And we are delighted to be partnering with By Stephen Cherry to offer a Stalls or Royal circle ticket, along with a two-course pre-theatre dinner and a cocktail at The Delaunay, with dates available in February and March 2022.
Delaunay customers can also take advantage of a special 10% discount on this offer, by entering DELAUNAY1O on checkout.
To find out more and book your package, click on the button below.
- Minimum age: 6 (non-alcoholic drinks will be offered to anyone under the age if 18)
- Your meal consists of a starter and a main or a main and dessert per person
- Your meal includes a cocktail or soft drink per person. Any additional food and drink ordered will be at an additional cost to you
- Your tickets are valid for one of the displayed dates only. Once you have chosen your date and your booking has been processed it cannot be exchanged or refunded
- For your comfort and security, you may be subject to additional checks on your visit to London theatres – we appreciate your patience and understanding while these are taking place
- Venues can change and 72 hours notice will be provided should this be the case
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary