See ‘Cinderella' Andrew Lloyd Webber's new production and enjoy a pre theatre dinner at The Delaunay.
Less than a five minute walk from The Delaunay, The Gillian Lynne Theatre is the location for Andrew Lloyd Webber’s new production of Cinderella.
An exciting new romantic musical comedy starring Carrie Hope Fletcher that features a brand new score by the legendary Andrew Lloyd Webber, lyrics by Oscar-nominated David Zippel, with a script from Oscar winner Emerald Fennell. The new, modern production is Cinderella like you’ve never seen before and is a a welcome return for theatre in general in the West End.
We are delighted to partner with By Stephen Chery to offer a Stalls or Royal circle ticket with a pre theatre dinner and a cocktail at The Delaunay. Delaunay customers can take advantage of a special 10% discount, just enter DELAUNAY1O on checkout.
- Minimum age: 6 (non alcoholic drinks will be offered to anyone under the age if 18)
- Your meal consists of a starter and a main or a main and dessert per person
- Your meal includes a cocktail or soft drink per person. Any additional food and drink ordered will be at an additional cost to you
- Your tickets are valid for one of the displayed dates only. Once you have chosen your date and your booking has been processed it cannot be exchanged or refunded
- For your comfort and security, you may be subject to additional checks on your visit to London theatres – we appreciate your patience and understanding while these are taking place
- Venues can change and 72 hours notice will be provided should this be the case
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary