See ‘The American Clock’ at The Old Vic and enjoy a pre-theatre dinner at The Delaunay
THIS OFFER HAS NOW ENDED.
From 14th February – 30th March, enjoy a 2-course pre-theatre dinner at The Delaunay and a Band A ticket to The American Clock for £65.00 per person.
‘For them the clock would never strike midnight, the dance and the music could never stop…’
Arthur Miller’s ground-breaking play about hope, idealism and a nation’s unwavering faith in capitalism is directed here by Rachel Chavkin (of Natasha, Pierre & the Great Comet of 1812 and Hadestown fame).
The American Clock turns, fortunes are made and lives are broken. In New York City in 1929, the stock market crashed and everything changed.
In an American society governed by race and class, we meet the Baum family as they navigate the aftermath of an unprecedented financial crisis. The world pulses with a soundtrack fusing 1920s swing and jazz with a fiercely contemporary sound, creating a backdrop that spans a vast horizon from choking high rises to rural heartlands.
A preview of your 2-course meal at The Delaunay can be found here.
To book via telephone: Please call The Old Vic’s Box Office on 0844 871 7628
To book online: Please click here and enter the promocode ‘DELAUNAYCLOCK’ when you select your seat.
Please note: Your table reservation at The Delaunay will be made automatically within 2 working days and you will receive a confirmation email from the restaurant to the email address used to make the booking. Please call 020 7499 8558 or email email@example.com if you do not receive this confirmation email.
Terms & Conditions:
– Valid Thursday 14th February – Saturday 30th March on all evening performances.
– The American Clock is performed at The Old Vic at 7.30pm.
– Dinner at The Delaunay is valid on the same day as the performance only, at 5pm for pre-show.
– Maximum table size of 4 people. We cannot guarantee that larger parties will be seated together. For more information please call 020 7499 8558 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘American Clock’.
– Drinks (apart from tea and coffee) are not included in this package.
– Anything ordered outside of this set menu will be charged as normal at the end of your meal.
– Please note that tables may be subject to a time restriction.
– Subject to availability.