See 'The Play That Goes Wrong' with dinner at The Delaunay
See the 'Play That Goes Wrong' with dinner at The Delaunay.
Only two minutes walk from The Delaunay, ‘The Play That Goes Wrong’ at the Duchess Theatre is a side-splitting, ‘play within a play’, farce:
The Cornley Drama Society are putting on a 1920s murder mystery, but as the title suggests, everything that can go wrong… does!
The accident-prone thespians battle against all odds to make it through to their final curtain call, with hilarious consequences!
You all know the classic whodunnit story, there has been a murder at a country manor and an inspector is set on the case to find who the culprit is. However, when this plot is given to the accident-prone thespians, The Cornley Polytechnic Drama Society, everything that can go wrong… does!
Now blundering through its seventh catastrophic year at London’s Duchess Theatre, The Play That Goes Wrong is guaranteed to leave you aching with laughter!
We are delighted to partner with The Play That Goes Wrong to offer a Band A ticket with a pre or post theatre dinner at The Delaunay on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evening performances for £63.50 per person. (The meal would be pre theatre only on Sundays.)
Click here to view the menu.
- Click here to book your tickets. Select the date, then the evening show time. On the available days, the only option shown will be The Delaunay package at £63.50 per person.
- Then make your dining reservation by emailing email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 7499 8558 quoting ‘Play The Goes Wrong’ with your reference number.
(This offer excludes the October Half Term – Sun 24 October through Sun 31 Oct inclusively.)
- Your meal consists of a starter and a main or a main and dessert per person from a set menu.
- Any additional food and drink ordered will be at an additional cost to you.
- Dinner at The Delaunay is valid on the same day as the performance only.
- Offer valid until 16th December 2021 for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, (7.30pm performance, last restaurant seating 6pm pre theatre or 10.15pm post theatre) and Sunday, (7.00pm performance, last restaurant seating 5.00pm).
- For your comfort and security, you may be subject to additional checks on your visit to London theatres – we appreciate your patience and understanding while these are taking place.
- The Duchess Theatre operates strictly under the government COVID-19 guidelines with robust mitigation methods. For further information check our COVID-19 secure information page. If you or anyone in your party experience symptoms of COVID-19 or are required to self-isolate we have a 100% exchange guarantee up to 24 hours before your performance. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org they will assist.