See ‘True West’ at the Vaudeville Theatre and enjoy dinner at The Delaunay
THIS OFFER HAS NOW ENDED.
From now until 23rd February, enjoy a 2-course pre- or post-theatre dinner at The Delaunay and a ticket to True West for £69.50 Monday – Thursday and for £85 on Fridays and Saturdays.
In True West, Kit Harington (Game of Thrones) and Johnny Flynn (Beast, Genius) star as warring brothers Austin and Lee in the West End Premiere of Pulitzer Prize-winner Sam Shepard’s ferociously funny, modern classic, True West.
They are joined by Madeleine Potter (Mr Selfridge, An Ideal Husband) as Mom and Donald Sage Mackay (Modern Family, Angry Alan) as Hollywood producer, Saul Kimmer.
Austin is working on a movie script that he has sold to producer Saul Kimmer when Lee stumbles back in to his life. Never content to watch from the sidelines, he pitches his own idea to Kimmer, an action which has far reaching consequences…
Set in the searing heat of the Californian desert, this critically acclaimed drama pits brother against brother as a family tears itself apart, exposing the cracks in the American Dream.
‘Kit Harrington and Johnny Flynn electrify’ – Evening Standard
‘Intense and seductive’ – Radio Times
‘Not to be missed’ – Broadway Times
A preview of your 2-course meal at The Delaunay can be found here.
For Monday – Thursday performances (£69.50 for the package) click here Enter promo code: DELAUNAY
For Friday – Saturday performances (£85.00 for the package) click here Enter promo code: DELAUNAYMEAL
To then reserve your table at The Delaunay, please call 020 7499 8558 or email email@example.com quoting ‘True West’.
Please ensure that you have your meal voucher, which will be sent to you with your tickets via post or given to you at the box office, to show on arrival at The Delaunay.
Terms & Conditions:
– Valid for Monday – Saturday performances until 23rd February 2019.
– This 2-course dinner at The Delaunay is only valid when purchased in advance as part of this package.
– Dinner at The Delaunay is valid on the same day as the performance only and must be booked in with the restaurant in advance.
– Maximum table size of 4 people. We cannot guarantee that larger parties will be seated together. For more information please call 020 7499 8558 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘The True West offer.’
– Please bring your meal voucher to The Delaunay, which you will be sent when you book.
– Performances of True West start at 7.30pm each evening.
– For dinner at The Delaunay, guests must be seated no later than 5:30pm for pre-theatre and by 10:15pm for post-theatre.
– Drinks (apart from tea or coffee) are not included in this package.
– Anything ordered outside of this set menu will be charged as normal at the end of your meal.
– Please note that tables may be subject to a time restriction.
– Subject to availability.