See ‘Waitress’ at the Adelphi Theatre and enjoy a pre- or post-theatre dinner at The Delaunay
THIS OFFER HAS NOW ENDED.
From now until 25th May, enjoy a 2-course pre- or post-theatre dinner at The Delaunay and a ticket to Waitress for £74.50 Monday – Thursday and for £97 on Fridays and Saturdays.
This spring, Broadway’s smash hit musical, Waitress, comes to London for its highly anticipated run at the West End’s Adelphi Theatre.
Pouring her heart into pies, Jenna – played by Katherine McPhee (of American Idol, Smash and Scorpion fame), crafts desserts that mirror her topsy-turvy life. When a baking contest in a nearby county – and a satisfying run-in with someone new – show Jenna a chance at a fresh start, she must find the courage to seize it. Change is on the menu, as long as Jenna can write her own perfectly personal recipe for happiness.
Brought to life by a ground-breaking, all-female creative team, this Tony Award-nominated hit features original music by 6-time Grammy-nominee, Sara Bareilles, a book by acclaimed screenwriter, Jessie Nelson, direction by Tony Award-winner, Diane Paulus and choreography by Lorin Latarro.
A preview of your 2-course meal at The Delaunay can be found here.
For Monday – Thursday performances, click here (Discount Code: DelaunayMT if needed)
For Friday – Saturday performances, click here (Discount Code: DelaunayFS if needed)
To then reserve your table at The Delaunay, please call 020 7499 8558 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Waitress’.
Please ensure that you have your meal voucher, which will be sent to you with your tickets via post or given to you at the box office, to show on arrival at The Delaunay.
Terms & Conditions:
– Valid for Monday – Saturday performances until 25th May 2019
– This 2-course dinner at The Delaunay is only valid when purchased in advance as part of this package
– Dinner at The Delaunay is valid on the same day as the performance only and reservations must be made directly with restaurant in advance
– Maximum table size of 4 people. We cannot guarantee that larger parties will be seated together For more information please call 020 7499 8558 or email email@example.com quoting ‘The Waitress offer.’
– Please bring your meal voucher to The Delaunay, which you will be sent when you book.
– Performances of Waitress start at 7.30pm each evening
– For dinner at The Delaunay, guests must be seated no later than 5.30pm for pre-theatre and by 10.15pm for post-theatre
– Drinks (apart from tea or coffee) are not included in this package
– Anything ordered outside of this set menu will be charged as normal at the end of your meal
– Please note that tables may be subject to a time restriction
– Subject to availability