The Biennale Returns
See the 2021 London Design Biennale with lunch at The Delaunay
The London Design Biennale - a highlight of the global design calendar - returns to Aldwych from 1st to 27th June, one of the first cultural events to take place this year.
Some of the world’s most ambitious designers, innovators and curators will gather to show their responses to this year’s theme, ‘Resonance’, which considers the ripple effect of ground-breaking design concepts on the way we live and the choices we make.
The centre piece exhibit is ‘Forest for Change’, (above,) which, with its 400 trees creating a green landscape in Somerset House’s courtyard, is driving awareness of the United Nations’ global goals for sustainable development.
In partnership with the festival, we are delighted to offer a ticket to the exhibition along with lunch at The Delaunay for £49, available Monday to Fridays from 11.30am – 4.30pm.
Please click here to view the menu.
Click the button below, select the time slot you would like for the Biennale, select the ‘Ticket & Lunch at The Delaunay’ option and click ‘Purchase’. (We are unable to offer the lunch unless you have selected The Delaunay package).
Once you have chosen your exhibition tickets, then reserve your table at The Delaunay, by calling 020 7499 8558 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘London Design Biennale offer’.
Please ensure that you have your meal voucher, which will be sent to you with your tickets via post or given to you at the box office, to show on arrival at The Delaunay.
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid for lunch at The Delaunay 11.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday from 3rd – 25th June.
- The lunch includes 2 courses from a set menu with coffee or tea.
- The 2-course lunch at The Delaunay is valid on the same day as the exhibition ticket and only valid when purchased in advance as part of this package.
- Maximum table size of 6 people.
- Please bring your digital meal voucher to present at The Delaunay, which you will be sent when you book.
- Drinks (apart from tea and coffee) are not included in this package.
- Anything ordered outside of this set menu will be charged as normal at the end of your meal.
- Please note that tables may be subject to a time restriction.
- Reservation time is subject to availability.
For more information please call 020 7499 8558 or email email@example.com quoting ‘London Design Biennale offer.’