Tickets to Photo London at Somerset House and lunch at The Delaunay
Photo London returns to Somerset House from 8th to 12th September 2021. With over 100 exhibitors from 14 countries, the Fair showcases the best of photography, from iconic to emerging.
Running alongside the Fair, the Public Programme exhibitions feature two jewels: Close Enough: Robert Capa showcasing over 50 unseen prints from the Kogan Collection; and an extraordinary show by this year’s Master of Photography, Shirin Neshat.
Additional events include the Emerging Photographer Award, supported by Nikon, a showcase of work by recent photography graduates from London colleges as well as events with the British Journal of Photography and photography workshops led by the Nikon School.
In partnership with Photo London, we are delighted to offer a ticket to the exhibition along with lunch at The Delaunay for £55.50, available from 11.30am – 4.30pm between 8–12 September 2021.
Please click here to view the menu.
Click the button below, select the day on which you would like to visit Photo London , then select the ‘Ticket & Lunch at The Delaunay’ option and click ‘Purchase’. (We are unable to offer the lunch unless you have selected The Delaunay package.)
Once you have chosen your exhibition tickets, then reserve your table at The Delaunay, by calling 020 7499 8558 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Photo London offer’.
Please ensure that you have your meal voucher, which will be sent to you with your tickets via post or E Mail, to show on arrival at The Delaunay.
- Valid for lunch at The Delaunay 11.30am to 4.30pm from 9th to12th September.
- The lunch includes 2 courses from a set menu with coffee or tea.
- The 2-course lunch at The Delaunay is valid on the same day as the exhibition ticket and only valid when purchased in advance as part of this package.
- Maximum table size of 6 people.
- Please bring your digital meal voucher to present at The Delaunay, which you will be sent when you book.
- Drinks (apart from tea and coffee) are not included in this package.
- Anything ordered outside of this set menu will be charged as normal at the end of your meal.
- Please note that tables may be subject to a time restriction.
- Reservation time is subject to availability.