THIS OFFER HAS NOW ENDED.
Enjoy a 2-course dinner at The Delaunay and a Band A ticket to The Height of the Storm for just £69.75, or a 2-course dinner and a Premium ticket for £99.75.
André and Madeleine have been in love for over fifty years. This weekend, as their daughters visit, something feels unusual. A bunch of flowers arrives, but who sent them? A woman from the past turns up, but who is she? And why does André feel like he isn’t there at all?
The Height of the Storm is a beautifully compelling family drama by Florian Zeller – ‘the most exciting playwright of our time’ (The Guardian). Starring two of the greatest actors of their generation on stage together for the first time, this major new play from the writer of Olivier award-winning The Father is a searing exploration of love, family and the fragility of life.
Directed by Jonathan Kent, the play stars internationally acclaimed and award-winning actor, Jonathan Pryce and the three-time Olivier award-winning actress, Dame Eileen Atkins.
‘Complex and subtle… a beautiful new play’ – Le Figaro
‘Highly sensitive and compassionate… Zeller reminds us that life is beautiful’ – Le Parisien
Your 2-course dinner at The Delaunay will include:
A choice of either:
Chicken soup with noodles
Avocado & Quinoa Salad
Citrus Cured Salmon Tartare
A choice of either:
Seared Mackerel with roast beetroot and horseradish
Gnocchi with seasonal greens & pea puree
Chicken Schnitzel with a herb oil
All mains are served with a mixed leaf salad
Tea or Coffee
Please ensure that you have your meal voucher, which you will be sent to you with your tickets via post or given to you at the box office, to show on arrival at The Delaunay.
Terms & Conditions:
– Valid for Monday – Thursday performances until November 29th.
– This 2-course dinner at The Delaunay is only valid when purchased in advance as part of this package.
– Dinner at The Delaunay is valid on the same day as the performance only.
– Maximum table size of 4 people. We cannot guarantee that larger parties will be seated together. For more information please call 020 7499 8558 or email email@example.com quoting ‘The Height of The Storm offer.’
– Please bring your meal voucher, which you will be sent when you book.
– Performances start at 7.45pm each evening.
– For dinner at The Delaunay, guests must be seated no later than 6pm for pre-theatre and by 11.15pm for post-theatre.
– The running time of The Height of the Storm is 90 minutes with no interval.
– Drinks (apart from tea and coffee) are not included in this package.
– Anything ordered outside of this set menu will be charged as normal at the end of your meal.
– Please note that tables may be subject to a time restriction.
– Subject to availability.