THIS OFFER HAS NOW ENDED
Enjoy a 2-course dinner at The Delaunay along with a Band A ticket to ‘Mood Music’ at The Old Vic for £70.
On Saturday 21st April, a wry exploration of the dark side of the music industry takes to the stage of The Old Vic.
The new play, which premieres as part of The Old Vic’s bicentenary season, explores the drama and psychodrama of making music.
Playwright Joe Penhall, of ‘Sunny Afternoon’ and ‘Blue/Orange’ fame and Director Roger Michell transport audiences to a top London recording studio, where a young songwriter, her producer, their lawyers and psychotherapists go into battle over who owns a hit song.
Your 2-course dinner at The Delaunay (inclusive of service charge) will include:
A choice of either:
Avocado, Rocket & Quinoa Salad
Citrus Cured Salmon Tartare
A choice of either:
Goujons of Plaice with French fries and tartare sauce
Grilled Spatchcock Chicken with a mixed leaf salad
Vegetarian Stroganoff with spatzle
Tea or Coffee
To book via telephone: call The Old Vic’s Box Office on 0844 871 7628*
To book online: click here and enter the promocode ‘DELAUNAY’. When you then select your seat, you will be presented with the option of selecting either the ‘Pre-Show’ or ‘Post-Show’ Meal option.
Your table reservation at The Delaunay will be made automatically within 2 working days and you will receive a confirmation email from the restaurant to the email address used to make the booking. Please call 020 7499 8558 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive this confirmation email.
Terms & Conditions:
– Valid Saturday 21st April – Saturday 16th June (excluding 2nd and 11th May)
– Maximum table size of 4 people. We cannot guarantee that larger parties will be seated together. For more information please call 020 7499 8558 or email email@example.com quoting ‘Mood Music’.
– Dinner at The Delaunay is valid on the same day as the performance only, at 5pm for pre-show and 10.15pm for post-show.
– Drinks (apart from tea and coffee) are not included in this package.
– Anything ordered outside of this set menu will be charged as normal at the end of your meal.
– Please note that tables may be subject to a time restriction.
– Subject to availability.
– *0844 numbers are charged at 7p per minute plus your phone company’s access charge