Enjoy a 2-course dinner at The Delaunay and a Band A ticket to The Price for just £69.75, or a 2-course dinner and a Premium ticket for £99.75.
Following a sell-out run at the Theatre Royal Bath where it was hugely acclaimed by critics and audiences alike, this fiftieth anniversary production of Arthur Miller’s affecting play now takes to the stage of the Wyndham.
David Suchet delivers a comic tour de force as a silver-tongued 89 year old furniture dealer, Gregory Solomon.
Two brothers, Victor (played by Olivier Award winner Brendan Coyle) and Walter Franz (played by Adrian Lukis), one a New York cop nearing retirement, the other a successful surgeon, meet for the first time in sixteen years to sell their family furniture stored in the attic of a condemned New York brownstone.
Revelation follows stunning revelation as each brother realises the price they have paid for heart breaking decisions made decades earlier.
And overseeing the psychological battlefield is the wily veteran appraiser, Gregory, who has his own demons to conquer as well as securing the best possible price for the Franz family possessions.
★★★★★ David Suchet…mesmerising. Jonathan Church’s exemplary production, Simon Higlett’s astonishing design. A superb play. BOX OFFICE GOLD.
★★★★ David Suchet owns the stage. The set by Simon Higlett is a triumph in itself. Jonathan Church directs a stellar 50th anniversary production.
★★★★ David Suchet steals the show in Miller’s masterpiece…a blissfully comic creation. The Price now emerges in Jonathan Church’s superbly acted production as one of Miller’s best plays.
See the menu here.
Please ensure that you have your meal voucher, which you will be sent to you with your tickets via post or given to you at the box office, to show on arrival at The Delaunay.
Terms & Conditions:
– Valid for Monday – Thursday performances until 18th April 2019.
– This 2-course dinner at The Delaunay is only valid when purchased in advance as part of this package.
– Dinner at The Delaunay is valid on the same day as the performance only.
– Maximum table size of 4 people. We cannot guarantee that larger parties will be seated together. For more information please call 020 7499 8558 or email email@example.com quoting ‘The Price offer.’
– Please bring your meal voucher, which you will be sent when you book.
– Performances start at 7.30pm each evening.
– For dinner at The Delaunay, guests must be seated no later than 5:45pm for pre-theatre and by 10:15pm for post-theatre.
– Drinks (apart from tea and coffee) are not included in this package.
– Anything ordered outside of this set menu will be charged as normal at the end of your meal.
– Please note that tables may be subject to a time restriction.
– Subject to availability.