From Wednesday 21st March, just across the road from the restaurant, The Aldwych’s new musical is set to reveal the untold story of a woman who dared to defy the bounds of her age, gender and race. From humble beginnings in Tennessee, to her transformation into the global Queen of Rock ‘n’ Roll, Tina Turner not only broke the rules, but rewrote them.
One of the best-selling artists of all time, Tina Turner has won 12 Grammy Awards and her live shows have been seen by millions, with more concert tickets sold than any other solo performer in music history.
Featuring her much loved songs, ‘TINA – The Tina Turner Musical’ is written by Olivier Award-winning playwright Katori Hall and directed by the internationally acclaimed Phyllida Lloyd.
And what’s more, we are delighted to offer weekday ticket holders a pre- or post-theatre dinner at The Delaunay for just £24.50 when purchasing this package in advance.
Your 2-course dinner at The Delaunay will include:
A choice of either:
Chopped Chicken Salad
Citrus Cured Salmon Tartare
A choice of either:
Grilled Sardines on Toast with a tomato relish
Gnocchi with with summer greens and pea puree
Chicken Schnitzel with a Herb Oil
All main courses are served with a mixed leaf salad
Tea or Coffee
1. Follow this link
2. Once you have chosen your show tickets, select the ‘Delaunay meal at 5.30pm’ or ‘Delaunay meal at 10pm’ option, to add our £24.50 2-course dinner to your order. At this point your table reservation at the restaurant will be made automatically.
3. Please ensure you print your meal voucher to show on arrival at The Delaunay.
Terms and Conditions:
– Valid on weekdays only.
– This 2-course dinner at The Delaunay for £24.50 is only valid when purchased in advance as part of this package.
– Should you wish to order from our à la carte menu instead, a total of £22.50 will be taken off your final bill.
– Maximum table size of 4 people. We cannot guarantee that larger parties will be seated together. For more information please call 020 7499 8558 or email email@example.com quoting ‘Tina Turner’.
– Please bring your meal voucher, which you will be sent when you book.
– Performances start at 7.30pm each evening, with a 2.30pm Matinee on Thursdays.
– For dinner at The Delaunay, guests must be seated no later than 6pm for pre-theatre and by 11.15pm for post-theatre. For post-Matinee performances on a Thursday, guests must be seated no later than 6pm.
– Dinner at The Delaunay is valid on the same day as the performance only
– Drinks (apart from tea and coffee) are not included in this package.
– Anything ordered outside of this set menu will be charged as normal at the end of your meal.
– Please note that tables may be subject to a time restriction.
– Subject to availability.