Enjoy a 2-course meal at The Delaunay along with a ticket to “TriOperas” at The Peacock Theatre for £79.
From Wednesday 23rd May, three legendary operas come together for the first time at The Peacock Theatre, in a spectacular triple bill of Turandot, Butterfly and Carmen as never seen before.
With a strictly limited six week run, TriOperas promises to take audiences on a dazzling journey from China to Japan and Spain, featuring much-loved classics such as One Fine Day, Humming Chorus, Habanera and The Toreador Song, unusually and skillfully combined with punk, rap, rock and hip hop.
Alongside spectacular music, the high adrenaline show will also feature an incredible display of acrobatics, kung-fu, puppetry, breakdancing, tap, ballet, salsa, flamenco and even Chinese lion wushu and parkour. A veritable feast for all the senses, TriOperas is set to be an exhilarating theatrical experience for the whole family.
Your 2-course dinner at The Delaunay (inclusive of service charge) will include:
A choice of either:
Chicken Soup with Noodles
Avocado, Rocket & Quinoa Salad
Citrus Cured Salmon Tartare
A choice of either:
Kedgeree with a Poached Egg
Grilled Spatchcock Chicken, parsley & oregano dressing
Wild Mushroom Stroganoff with spätzle
Choice of tea or coffee
Peacock Theatre: Portugal Street, London WC2A 2HT
Tuesday – Saturday: 7.30pm (except Thursday 14th June)
Wednesday (20th June only) & every Saturday: 2.30pm
Sunday: 2.00pm & 7.00pm
Running time 2hrs 35mins (including two 25 minute intervals)
Age recommendation 5+
Terms & Conditions:
– Maximum table size of 4 people. We cannot guarantee that larger parties will be seated together.
– For 7.30pm performances, guests must be seated at The Delaunay no later than 5:30pm for pre-theatre and by 11.15pm for post-theatre.
– For 2.30pm performances, guests must be seated at The Delaunay no later than 12.15pm for pre-theatre and by 7.15pm for post-theatre.
– For 2.00pm performances, guests must be seated at The Delaunay no later than 11.45amfor pre-theatre and by 6.45pm for post-theatre.
– For 7.00pm performances, guests must be seated at The Delaunay no later than 5.00pm for pre-theatre and by 10.00pm for post-theatre.
– Your meal at The Delaunay is valid on the same day as the performance only.
– Drinks (apart from tea and coffee) are not included in this package.
– Anything ordered outside of this set menu will be charged as normal at the end of your meal.
– Please note that tables may be subject to a time restriction.
– Subject to availability.