Visit ‘Photo London’ at Somerset House and enjoy a 2-course lunch with a glass of champagne at The Delaunay, for £50.
Photo London was created to give London an international photography event befitting the city’s status as a global cultural capital.
Founded in 2015, it has established itself as a world-class photography Fair and as a catalyst for London’s dynamic photography community. From the capital’s major museums to its auction houses, galleries large and small, right into the burgeoning creative community in the East End and South London, Photo London harnesses the city’s outstanding creative talent and brings the world’s leading photographers, curators, exhibitors and dealers together with the public to celebrate photography – the medium of our time.
Now in its fifth edition, Photo London returns to Somerset House this year from Thursday 16th – Sunday 19th May.
See the menu here.
In addition to the above 2-course menu, each Photo London ticket holder will receive a complimentary glass of Pommery Champagne at The Delaunay with their meal.
Terms and Conditions:
– Valid from Thursday 16th May until Sunday 19th May 2019
– Lunch at The Delaunay must be booked on the same day as your visit to Photo London, between 11.30am and 4pm.
– Reservations at The Delaunay must be made in advance either by calling 020 7499 8558 or emailing email@example.com quoting ‘Photo London package’.
– Maximum table size 4 people.
– Drinks (apart from one glass of Pommery Champagne per guest and tea & coffee) are not included in this package.
– Alcohol will only be served to those over 18.
– This package price includes service charge.
– Please note that tables may be subject to a time restriction.
– Subject to availability.
Image © Graham Carlow/Photo London.