The Royal Opera House Tour and lunch at The Delaunay
Get tickets to an exclusive tour of the Royal Opera House and pre or post tour meal at The Delaunay
Enjoy the Behind the Scenes Tour at The Royal Opera House with a lunch at The Delaunay
Nestled in the heart of Covent Garden, the Royal Opera House is one of London’s most iconic and stunning buildings. Join one of the expert guides and embark on an exclusive tour of the prestigious establishment, where you’ll access spaces normally off-limits to the public. Learn about the history of the theatre, how productions are staged, and facts only known by the guides.
For this offer, we are delighted to be partnering with By Stephen Chery to offer a ticket to the tour, along with a pre or post tour lunch at The Delaunay for £80 per person.
Click here to view the menu.
To book your lunch, simply contact our reservations team ahead of the tour and mention that you are a ‘Royal Opera House Tour’ ticket holder.
- Minimum age: 6
- Lunch at The Delaunay is available to book every Monday to Sunday from 11.30am until 3pm
- Your meal consists of one main course per person
- Drinks are not included in this package
- Anything ordered outside of this set menu will be charged as normal at the end of your meal
- Your tickets are valid for one of the displayed dates only. Tours operate at set times between the hours of 12:15pm and 15:15pm. Once you have chosen your date and your booking has been processed it cannot be exchanged or refunded
- Please bring your meal voucher, which you will be sent when you book
- Please note that tables may be subject to a time restriction
- All bookings are subject to availability