Win tickets to see Private Lives at Donmar Warehouse
Win two tickets to see Stephen Mangan and Rachael Stirling star in Private Lives at Donmar Warehouse, plus a three-course dinner and drinks here at The Delaunay.
*Competition is now closed*
“We were so ridiculously over in love.”
“Funny wasn’t it?”
Elyot and Amanda; glamorous, rich, reckless… and divorced.
A surprise encounter on adjoining hotel balconies rekindles their passion and they fling themselves violently into love once more, and their newly married lives into chaos.
Starring Rachael Stirling, Laura Carmichael, Sargon Yelda and our previous ‘The Delaunay Presents’ guest, Stephen Mangan, this fiercely intimate revival of Noël Coward’s dark comedy directed by Donmar Artistic Director Michael Longhurst, asks can you love someone too much, or too many times?
And thanks to our friends and partners at Donmar Warehouse, we have two tickets to give away along with a three-course dinner here at The Delaunay.
To enter, all you need to do is head over to our Instagram and make sure you’re following us, like the post and tag a friend in the comments, and follow The Donmar too.
The prize will include two tickets to the show, plus a three-course meal with a welcome ‘Deauville’ cocktail -inspired by the performance, a bottle of wine to share for the table, and coffee or tea here at The Delaunay.
The competition is open until Thursday 6th April. One lucky person will be selected at random from the entries on Friday 7th April. Good luck!
Terms & conditions
- To be eligible, you must follow The Delaunay and Donmar Warehouse on Instagram, like our post and tag a friend in the comments section.
- The winner will be chosen using a random generator and will be contacted via direct message no later than Friday 7th April.
- If we don’t hear back from the winner by 9am on Monday 10th April, another winner will be chosen and notified.
- The prize includes two tickets to see Private Lives at Donmar Warehouse and the three-course Prix Fixe menu at The Delaunay, with a ‘Deauville’ cocktail on arrival, a bottle of wine to share for the table as chosen by the manager and coffee or tea.
- Two tickets to Private Lives are available for Friday, 14 April or Tuesday, 18 April or Thursday, 20 April or Monday, 24 April
- Both guests must be over 18.
- The Wolseley Hospitality Group employees or friends and family of The Wolseley Hospitality Group employees are not eligible to win the prize.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative.
- The prize is only valid for performances on certain dates, subject to availability