See ‘Back to the Future’ at the Adelphi Theatre and dine at The Delaunay
The Adelphi Theatre is located just a short walk away from The Delaunay, and is currently home to the stage adaption of ‘Back to the Future’.
Get ready for 1.21 gigawatts of pure entertainment, as Hill Valley is brought to life before your eyes! Hailed as a cult classic, the film’s creators Bob Gale and Robert Zemeckis have brought ‘Back to the Future’ to London’s West End at the Adelphi Theatre.
And we are delighted to be partnering with By Stephen Cherry to offer a Stalls or Royal circle ticket, along with a two-course pre-theatre dinner and a cocktail at The Delaunay.
Delaunay customers can also take advantage of a special 10% discount on this offer, by entering DELAUNAY1O on checkout.
To find out more and book your package, click on the button below.
- Minimum age: 6 (non-alcoholic drinks will be offered to anyone under the age if 18)
- Your meal consists of a starter and a main or a main and dessert per person
- Your meal includes a cocktail or soft drink per person. Any additional food and drink ordered will be at an additional cost to you
- Your tickets are valid for one of the displayed dates only. Once you have chosen your date and your booking has been processed it cannot be exchanged or refunded
- For your comfort and security, you may be subject to additional checks on your visit to London theatres – we appreciate your patience and understanding while these are taking place
- Venues can change and 72 hours notice will be provided should this be the case
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary