See ‘Back to the Future’ at the Adelphi Theatre and dine at The Delaunay
The Adelphi Theatre is located just a short walk away from The Delaunay, and is currently home to the stage adaption of ‘Back to the Future’.
Get ready for 1.21 gigawatts of pure entertainment, as Hill Valley is brought to life before your eyes! Hailed as a cult classic, the film’s creators Bob Gale and Robert Zemeckis have brought ‘Back to the Future’ to London’s West End at the Adelphi Theatre.
And we are delighted to be partnering with By Stephen Cherry to offer a Stalls or Royal circle ticket, along with a two-course pre-theatre dinner and a cocktail at The Delaunay.
To find out more and book your package, click on the button below.
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid on weekdays only.
- The package includes a ticket to an evening performance with a seat in Stalls or Royal Circle as well as a 2-course dinner and a welcome cocktail or soft drink at The Delaunay – only valid when purchased in advance as part of this package.
- Maximum table size of 4 people. We cannot guarantee that larger parties will be seated together.
- Please bring your meal voucher, which you will be sent when you book.
- For dinner at The Delaunay, guests must be seated no later than 6pm for pre-theatre and by 10.15pm for post-theatre.
- Dinner at The Delaunay is valid on the same day as the performance only.
- Drinks (apart from the welcome cocktail or soft drink) are not included in this package.
- Anything ordered outside of this set menu will be charged as normal at the end of your meal.
- Please note that tables may be subject to a time restriction.
- Subject to availability.
- You must be 18 years or older