See ‘The Lion King’ and enjoy a pre-theatre dinner at The Delaunay
Situated less than a five-minute walk away from The Delaunay, The Lyceum Theatre is home to Disney’s award-winning musical ‘The Lion King’.
Now in its 21st year at the Lyceum, this reimagining of Disney’s much-loved classic is brought to life through stunning effects, clever use of puppetry and a score featuring songs by the likes of Elton John and Tim Rice.
We are delighted to be partnering with By Stephen Cherry to offer a Stalls or Royal circle ticket to ‘The Lion King’, along with a two-course pre-theatre dinner and a cocktail at The Delaunay, with dates available up until March 2022.
Delaunay customers can also take advantage of a special 10% discount, just enter DELAUNAY1O on checkout.
To find out more and to book your package, click on the button below.
- Minimum age: 6 (non-alcoholic drinks will be offered to anyone under the age if 18)
- Your meal consists of a starter and a main or a main and dessert per person
- Your meal includes a cocktail or soft drink per person. Any additional food and drink ordered will be at an additional cost to you
- Your tickets are valid for one of the displayed dates only. Once you have chosen your date and your booking has been processed it cannot be exchanged or refunded
- For your comfort and security, you may be subject to additional checks on your visit to London theatres – we appreciate your patience and understanding while these are taking place
- Venues can change and 72 hours notice will be provided should this be the case
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary