See ‘TINA – The Tina Turner Musical’ at The Aldwych and enjoy a pre or post-theatre dinner and a welcome drink at The Delaunay
Just opposite the restaurant, The Aldwych’s latest musical reveals the untold story of a woman who dared to defy the bounds of her age, gender and race. From humble beginnings in Tennessee, to her transformation into the global Queen of Rock ‘n’ Roll, Tina Turner not only broke the rules, she rewrote them.
One of the best-selling artists of all time, Tina Turner has won 12 Grammy Awards and her live shows have been seen by millions, with more concert tickets sold than any other solo performer in music history.
Featuring her much loved songs, ‘TINA – The Tina Turner Musical’ is written by Olivier Award-winning playwright Katori Hall and directed by the internationally acclaimed Phyllida Lloyd.
And what’s more, we are delighted to be partnering with By Stephen Cherry to offer a pre- or post-theatre dinner package at The Delaunay for £150 per person. The package includes a ticket to an evening performance with seats in Stalls or Royal Circle as well as a 2 course meal at The Delaunay with a welcome cocktail on arrival.
Click here to view the menu.
Book your tickets here.
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid on weekdays only.
- The package includes a ticket to an evening performance with a seat in Stalls or Royal Circle as well as a 2-course dinner and a welcome cocktail or soft drink at The Delaunay – only valid when purchased in advance as part of this package.
- Maximum table size of 4 people. We cannot guarantee that larger parties will be seated together.
- Please bring your meal voucher, which you will be sent when you book.
- For dinner at The Delaunay, guests must be seated no later than 6pm for pre-theatre and by 10.15pm for post-theatre.
- Dinner at The Delaunay is valid on the same day as the performance only.
- Drinks (apart from the welcome cocktail or soft drink) are not included in this package.
- Anything ordered outside of this set menu will be charged as normal at the end of your meal.
- Please note that tables may be subject to a time restriction.
- Subject to availability.
- You must be 18 years or older